Friday 21 June 2013

View from a fasting day.....by Heather

Today is Friday
And today is a 500 cal fasting day for me.

As I'm sat here now, this evening - I've eaten all my calories for the day. I would in honesty like to be munching on something nice right now - but I can't say that I'm especially hungry.

I just feel that evening need to graze.

Today hasn't been particularly hard. Not at all. Except when, before having eaten my own meagre fayre, I had to prepare the kids evening meal - I cast envious eyes over their plates, and the smell of the food was distracting. But that's all.

So it's going to be a bit of a tormenting evening - everyone has gone out, and there is nothing distracting on TV -  I feel a 'Pride and Prejudice - a- thon' calling me to the DVD player. It's not all bad then!

And after the mathematics lesson of yesterday, I am armed in the knowledge that for the rest of my week - whilst not exactly in a starvation mode - I will be mindful of the fact that I should be keeping to a steady-ish 1600 per day.

Resolve - newly strengthened I feel :-))


No comments: