Friday 7 June 2013

Completing my 2nd fasting day.......by Heather

I've just eaten my little evening meal, generally I have found today really easy - I have had a hectic, run all over the place kind of day which makes it so much easier all round - there was not time to think about food or the lack of it.

Now however, I have the evening in front of me without anything else to eat. And generally that isn't such a difficult prospect, except my family are making certain murmurs about nipping to the shop for chocolate supplies - that will hurt a bit!

But generally, the fasting days truly aren't anything terrible - so the gig now is to just stick with it.

I've nudged Katy in to thinking about giving it a go - but so far she has resisted the offer.

And I'm not exactly surprised.

Today I was back at the dentist - getting a crown moulded. Exciting stuff hey!

Whilst waiting I was leafing through the mags as you do - and came across Beyond Chocolate.

Completely agree with much of what I have read on my quick perusal - and I'm wondering if the message in this wouldn't resonate with Katy, as I know it is much more in keeping with her holistic mindful approach.

If you're fed up with the yo yo, the never ending roundabout, going no where - then take a look at the Beyond chocolate fairies.

Because being happy in the skin you're in, is very much more important than just having less flesh - allegedly!

No comments: